Sunday, March 12, 2017

Highland Yard Vintage ~ Beyond The Garden Gate Event ~ Part I






















Princess T and I made the Pilgrimage over to the Far East Side to get a dose of Spring Fever in this Month's Event at HIGHLAND YARD VINTAGE with the Theme of "Beyond The Garden Gate".   We also Enjoy that we get the Two-Fer in also getting to visit MERCHANT SQUARE Antique Mall at the same location.   Spring was in the air everywhere as you can clearly see... and our weather being a toasty 89 degrees Today made it Feel like Spring had indeed already arrived here in the Arizona Desert!   Numerous Easter Displays also got us into the Mood for our Pre-Easter Decorating to begin in earnest here at Villa Boheme'.

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

1 comment:

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl