Thursday, April 12, 2012

Romantic Style ~ Booth #906 Brass Armadillo West


























Today I'm taking you to an adorable Romantic Style new Booth with Springtime Pastel freshness... Booth #906 at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST   Myko Diann & Brett have been working tirelessly to Style their new Booth and I just Love the results and I know you will too.

So many Treasures that I'd Love to have... the Fun faux Cake... the Religious Aluminum Statuaries... the Horse Ribbons... the Pastel Fireplace Mantle... and it's all Styled so Beautifully. Myko Creates gorgeous Vignettes and their Booth has so much character and is a great new addition, so be sure to stop by when you come for a visit and pick out some Romantic Pastel fabulousness to Style your Home for Spring.  I know I've got my eye on a few things... so  you better hurry or I'll beat you to it!  *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Dawn. I caught up on your posts. Love the pics and love that you take time to share them. I will have to get over ther and ck the place out. Should I bring a bigger truck. He He He. I love all of things you know. I hope all is going good for you. Have a beautiful and creative day....Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love this post and the fun things you featured! But, I have discovered that your name is frequently appearing now on Pinterest! Addictive, isn't it?!!

    See you on Thursday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so full of Springtime cheer! I really like the green china with the heavy gold edges, YUMMY!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the painting of that little girl AND the light blue ribbon!! What a wonderful booth! Now I'll be dreaming of how on earth I can get those two items! Thanks for a fun post!!!xoox-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn - love this booth - it's my FAVORITE!!! I finally met Myko, the Dealer of this fabulous booth...I'll be in there shopping her booth again! {So funny, she shopped my booth and bought my vintage satin glove box to put in her booth! LOL!} xo

    -pamela ;)
    ps - I went JUNKING today! Total LOVE! Time to price stuff and bring it to my booth...see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl