Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vanna... Wheel Of Fortune... Pick A Number

Vanna my Friend... this is your Wheel Of Fortune *sorry I couldn't resist the cheesy humor*... since I can't decide... it's up to you to pick a number 1... 2... or 3?  I perused your Blog for inspiration and definitely got a Vintage Francophile vibe from it so the Rosary had to be Vintage... and Black.  Upon wading thru my Rosaries I suddenly realized I definitely qualify as a Rosary Hoarder... they should have me on the series as soon as they get to the Season where they're profiling Rosary Hoarders... apparently The Man, our Adult Kids and the Grandkids were right... I'm a sick Woman and I need help! *LOL*  I don't know that I can fill a convoy of those 1-800-Got-Junk Trucks with Rosaries quite yet, but there's still time, I'm not dead yet. *smiles*  So here are the three qualifiers I came up with for your Gift... so lemme know which one made your Heart flutter?

                                    #1 



#2




#3




I kinda feel a bit like Monty Hall... or a very tardy Santa *smiles*... and this turned out to be fun, you are now officially my 1st Giveaway GF!!!  I know I did it rather unconventionally by the Blogland standards, but hey, it's my Blog and this is how I roll... *LOL*  And for the rest of you peeps who haven't yet checked out Vanna's fab Blog  Delusions Of Grandeur click on the name and it'll link you over there!

Dawn... The Bohemian 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn!! This is just soooo sweet of you!! I'm so touched! And not just in the head (Although that's entirely possible too) *winks* Oh they're all so beautiful! But I LOVE #2!! Ummm #1.....No #3.......Really though #2 I love how you "roll"! *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 it shall be!

    Dawn... The
    Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sister were you spying on me when I bought 4 last week?? I felt like the singer Madonna I had so many wrapped around my neck!! couldnt refuse the crystals!! at 1.00 apiece at st Vinnies!!

    Hope you are having a great week!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun way of doing things, for sure.
    Hugs- Tete
    My pick would have been #2 also. Great choice, Vanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.. I am the odd ball...ok.. I am not after scrolling back up... It is #2.. i got confused.. was it the blonde..the part Polish.. the weak and tired? I thought there were like 6 different ones...UGH! Ok...sleep time!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rosaries, but I don't have that many. The news I couldn't wait to share with you was meeting Carol Bolton, she was so sweet! Hope you have a great week, T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn ~

    Beautiful rosary beads! As a Catholic, I have a couple of sets. One can never have too many. ;-)
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn, I couldn't read but just parts of your first writings at the top, part of it is covered up by something saying Shabby Blogs, etc... but anyway your rosaries are so pretty! Hope your having a wonderful week!
    Hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl